For MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited, security is of crucial importance. We dedicate our resources to ensuring the security of your account, transactions, and the games and tournaments you participate in. Our security team uses the most advanced software and monitoring techniques to ensure the highest level of security at all times.
All online transactions are protected by secure data encryption. The Online Payment Center uses 128-bit encryption technology and SSL to ensure the security of all transactions and the confidentiality of data. All financial transactions are fully compliant with applicable international banking regulations and standards.
Each account is only accessible via a specific username and password. Each player is obliged to protect his username and password. If a player loses or forgets his password, a new one can be issued.
Each player may only have one account. Players must provide complete and accurate name, address and valid contact information when opening an account. Our security team checks the personal data randomly. Incorrect information can lead to account closure.
MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited, offers its players the highest standard of support in the industry. If you have any questions regarding security, please contact our customer service.
Before the cards are issued, they are mixed by our card mixing machine.
All game information is transmitted between servers and players’ computers using 128-bit encryption and SSL (Secure Socket Link).
It is impossible for one player to see another player’s cards through technical means.
The security team monitors and checks the progress of the game and the stored data in order to prevent bargaining between players.
If you have any questions regarding security, please contact our free customer service, which is available 24/7.
Fairness and safety of the game
Always safe, always fair. That’s how we play.
We rely on a safe and secure gaming environment that is the same for all players at all times. We do this in two ways:
Hand History Anonymity – Your poker nickname is not visible in your hand history. This prevents other players from following your playing style and allows you to improve your game in peace and security.
Prohibition of Seating Scripts – Our monitoring system removes players who use Seating Scripts to gain an unfair advantage at the table.
Change your poker nickname – You can change your poker nickname once. This gives you full control over player data.
Random Number Generator
For success, it is important to provide a safe gaming environment for our players. Through the algorithms and practices we use, we can ensure complete fairness to every player. Our Random Number Generator (RNG) uses a high level of encryption and random selection to ensure fair play – without exception.
To maintain these standards, we develop and use modern systems to create and maintain a gaming environment without collusion.
Our dedicated and vigilant investigation team is specialized in making the best use of these sophisticated tools to ensure a safe gaming environment for you. We understand that players have concerns about gambling. That’s why we have established an independent department dedicated exclusively to these concerns. The investigation team is concerned with the security of our sites and the fairness of the games. The investigation team is dedicated to the following areas:
Secret deals take place between two or more players. They represent a strategy to gain inadequate advantage over the other players at the table. We have developed a system to prevent collusion, which allows us to identify the players involved and exclude them from the site. This sophisticated system is based on a modern technology platform and uses a combination of algorithms, permutations and combinations. We have also modified our systems to filter out players involved in collusion. These players are identified so that appropriate action can be taken against them.
Receipt of payment
Our commitment to a secure environment requires the monitoring of incoming and outgoing funds in the system. One of the tasks of the investigation team is to confirm payouts before they are processed further. The most important criterion is that winnings are legal. MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited, uses a unique combination of advanced approval system procedures and accurate and reliable manual verification processes to minimize fraud. This is equivalent to a downstream investigation and allows for detailed verification of the many aspects of gaming history, financial details, etc. In addition, the croupier has a monitoring function during the course of the game, and the players themselves can use the live chat function at the end of each game to report any concerns they may have if, in their opinion, the reason and amount of the winnings are not appropriate.
Transfers between accounts
Security message for associated users
Occasionally, when you try to sit down at a table, a message may alert you that you are being referred to a player already seated at the table. This occurs when our system detects a closer relationship between your account and another account at that table. This relationship is dependent on various parameters. A prevention system prevents collusion between two people who know each other. This restriction is a standard security measure that applies to all players. We do not specifically target your account.
Disconnection protection and cancellation conditions
- the following terms and conditions contain the terms and procedures concerning all rights of the players in case of disconnection and cancellation of games, unless otherwise specified by MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited.
- disconnection protection is designed to protect players in case of an accidental disconnection of their Internet connection while they are involved in a game. If a player is disconnected, he/she will still be allowed to participate in the current round and play for that portion of the game in which he/she was financially involved up to the time of disconnection, provided that the Disconnection Protection is available. The maximum time of disconnection may not exceed 15 seconds. If this time is exceeded, the game is considered invalid and all players will be refunded their bets. All players who are still registered can start a new game. Each table offers diconnection protection.
- MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited strives to provide its players with optimal disconnection protection. Our goal is to protect players and at the same time carry out appropriate controls so that the offered protection is not abused.
- the disconnection protection is exclusively intended for the case of an unintentional disconnection. Any misuse of these terms and conditions by deliberately disconnecting may result in loss of any winnings already made, disqualification from a tournament, loss of disconnection protection, or removal from the site.
- our software can detect whether a player has had a real disconnection before being granted disconnection protection. If a player tries to use the disconnection protection in order to take a break, this will be considered as an exit.
- players must accept the risk of disconnection and should simply log back on and continue playing as soon as possible if the connection is lost.
- contact your Internet service provider and ask how to reduce the risk of disconnections. MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited is not responsible for disconnection of players.
- If a player is disconnected during a game and the disconnection protection is available, the protection is activated and the player can play for the part of the game he invested in. The player can win the amount that was in the game at the time of disconnection.
- MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited reserves the right to change these terms and conditions and will make the final decision in all matters relating thereto at its sole discretion. MiMa Virtual Gaming Limited will notify you of any changes to these terms and conditions and any decisions regarding them, electronically and/or in writing.
- there is no disconnection protection in all Sit & Go single table tournaments. If you lose your connection, it will be considered as an exit.
- there is no disconnection protection available in Sit & Go Multi-table tournaments. If you lose your connection, it will be considered as an exit.
- no disconnection protection is available in multi-table tournaments. If you lose your connection, it will be considered as an exit.
- cancellation policy for single table Sit & Go tournaments, multi-table Sit & Go tournaments, multi-table tournaments: if a tournament is cancelled for technical reasons, the following policy will be applied:
- If the tournament has not yet started: All registered players will have their buy-in and entry fee refunded.
- If the tournament has already started but players can still register (i.e. the tournament is in the late stages of registration): Players who have already been eliminated at the time of cancellation will not be refunded their buy-in or entry fee. Players who are still in the tournament will have their buy-in and entry fee refunded.
All buy-ins (excluding entry fees) of players who have already been eliminated from the tournament will be distributed to the players on a percentage basis based on the remaining chip stack.
Only funds received in the form of buy-ins to the tournament will be refunded. The tournament’s guaranteed prize fund is not included in the calculation of the payout.
- If the tournament has already started and registration for the tournament is no longer possible: Players who have already been eliminated at the time of cancellation will not be refunded their buy-in or entry fee. Players remaining in the tournament will be refunded the amount that would have been paid if the next player was eliminated. 50% of the remaining prize fund will be divided equally among the remaining players and 50% will be distributed to the players on a percentage basis, based on the remaining chip stack. The remaining players will be refunded their entry fee.
- If under exceptional circumstances our services are seriously affected, for example, force majeure, a terrorist attack, fire or a malicious DDoS attack, we reserve the right to cancel tournaments and refund the buy-in and entry fee to affected players, if the actual prize fund provided is less than the guaranteed prize fund. In this case, all players will be refunded the buy-in and entry fee, including those players who have already been eliminated at that point.
- Spins Tournaments. If a tournament is cancelled for technical reasons, the following refund policy is applied:
- If the tournament has not yet started: All players will get their buy-in and entry fee back.
- If the tournament has already started: Players who were already eliminated at the time of cancellation will not be refunded their buy-in or entry fee. Players remaining in the tournament will be refunded the amount that would have been awarded to the next player eliminated from the tournament. 50% of the remaining prize fund will be divided equally among the remaining players, and 50% will be distributed on a percentage basis based on each player’s chip count. The remaining players will NOT be refunded their entry fee. The Spins Tournament is considered to have started when the first card is dealt.
- Rebuy Tournaments: With each additional purchase (“Rebuy” and “More Chips”) the total number of chips in the tournament increases. The total number of chips in a rebuy tournament and is made up as follows: the sum of the chips that all players have at the start of the tournament (including any extra chips at the start) plus the sum of the chips that all players have bought in with each rebuy and “More Chips” request. The total number of chips in the tournament increases each time the players make rebuys, so the final total is only determined after the “More Chips” phase is over. If a tournament crashes during the “More Chips” re-buy phase, the prize fund will be split based on the exact number of chips in the tournament at the time of the crash (including chips purchased through “Rebuy” and “More Chips).
- if a Guaranteed Prize is offered in a Satellite Tournament: Guaranteed Prize is only guaranteed and will only be awarded when the Late Registration Period closes and after the specified number of blind levels have been played. When the tournament ends and the late registration period is still open, only earned money will be awarded as prizes to players in the form of tickets, tournament dollars and/or real money. The distribution is based on the prize structure set.
- the tournament disconnection protection and cancellation policy are applied to all tournaments.
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone tournaments at any time at our discretion, even without prior notice. We reserve the right to change the tournament rules and regulations at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be effective immediately upon publication under “Tournament Rules” on the website. It is the player’s responsibility to read the tournament rules and regulations before registering.
- These Poker Tournament Rules and Regulations fully represent the relationship between the Player and the Site with respect to the Player’s activities at tournaments, unless otherwise specified in a Poker Tournament Rule related to a particular tournament and posted on the Site.
Customer Account Security
Secure storage of your credentials:
Consider the following points to keep your credentials secure:
- Never share a computer account.
- Never use the same password for more than one account.
- Do not tell anyone about your password, including customer service or security personnel.
- Never write down your password.
- Never communicate about your password by phone, e-mail or instant messaging services.
- Always log off when you leave a computer unattended.
- Change your passwords if there is a risk that they are not secure.
- Use different passwords for your operating system and your applications/software.
- Your password should be alphanumeric.
- Create your passwords randomly. However, you should be able to remember them well.
- Keep your antivirus software up to date.
- Keep your personal firewall up to date.
- Avoid using your account on computers that are publicly accessible, e.g. in Internet cafes.
- Change your password regularly, e.g. every 90 days.
- Always keep your operating system, browser and browser plugins up to date.
- Disable or uninstall software or browser plugins that you do not use – this will reduce your vulnerability.
To select a secure password:
- Use uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Your password should contain at least 6 characters.
- Use one number / several numbers.
- Do not use words that can be found in a dictionary or that contain personal information.
- Never use passwords that correspond to calendar dates, vehicle registration numbers, phone numbers or other known numbers.
- Do not use company names or their abbreviations.
- Do not use a password that corresponds to your user name.
An account could be compromised if:
- There are changes to your account information that were not made by you, such as a change of email address or phone number
- There are account transactions that were not made by you, e.g. deposits, withdrawals or placed bets
- If you receive a notification about a password change that was not made by you
- If any of the above is applied to you, please change your password and contact our customer service immediately.
Before each round, a card shuffler shuffles the deck of 52 cards to create a random order.
The following mathematical formula is used to calculate the number of possible card sequences when shuffling a stack of 52 cards:
52 = 52*51*50*49….3*2*1=8.0658175170943878571660636856404e+67
(about 80,658,175 followed by 60 zeros)
The pile of cards is shuffled by the card shuffler before each game, creating one of these numerous variations. The shuffled pile is then a product of chance like a hand shuffled pile.
The security of this pile is guaranteed because the information is transmitted to all players’ computers using 128-bit encryption and SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
If a hand was played, the stack is discarded and a new one is generated for the next game.
If you have any questions about card shuffling, site security, or any other issues, please contact our free customer service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.